Zippy's DeliverTea Service
A downloadable game for Windows
This game was created using GameMaker Studio 2 over a few weeks in June of 2020 for the Portland Indie Game Squad (PIGSquad) June Summer Slow Jam. The technical theme was "turn-based" and the creative theme was "alternate timeline" (although we all really know the creative theme was "Tea", and so we present to you our totally "turn-based" alterna-tea-time game. Enjoy!
- Left Arrow Key / Right Arrow Key (turning)
- F5 to restart
- ESC to quit
- Marty Kovach - Pixel Artist
- Amerlyn Zeta - SFX Designer
- Makenna Bach - BGM Composer
- Pete Vellucci Jr - Programmer
- This game was programmed at a default 1920x1080 resolution and coded around the 16:9 aspect ratio. Playing on a display with a different ratio may produce undesired visual issues.
- There is a known issue where occasionally the enemies will not scale up to their full size. This does not seem to affect any other game elements other than making those tiny pirates harder to take down, so consider the extra challenge a feature not a bug! ;)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.